RAIN OR SHINE…
the spirits of Annapolis Royal await you!
Following is a DRAFT schedule of events. As more events come in we will add them, so please check back often.
FOUR BIG NIGHTS!
October 19 & 20 and October 26 & 27
GHOSTLY GARDENS AFTER DARK: October 19, 20, 26 and 27
6:30-8:30pm – Rain or Shine!
- A hauntingly good time for the whole family at the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens… after dark!
- New features & creatures each year
- Suitable for all ages (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Tickets $7 per adult, $5 per child (12 & under)
- Purchase tickets online, or at the door.
- Information: 902-532-7018
CANDLELIGHT GRAVEYARD TOURS: October 19, 20, 26 and 27
9:30pm – Rain or Shine!
- Join Alan Melanson as he introduces you to ghosts of our past!
- Meet at Fort Anne National Historic Site (main parking area)
- Tickets $10 Adult, $5 Youth (13-18), $3 Children (12 & under)
- Show your Ghostly Garden Ticket for a discount
- Tickets sold at the door
EVERY DAY FUN!
GHOSTLY GARDENS BY DAYLIGHT
Every day October 19-31, 9am – 5pm
- Explore the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens, with a ghostly twist.
- Visit the Witch’s Lair, Bat Cave, Giant Spider Web, Musician’s Graveyard, and more
- A hauntingly good time for the whole family
- Be sure to browse the Gardens Shop for some ghoulish deals
- Admission by donation. (Suggested donation of $10 per family)
AND LOTS MORE…
Haunted Winter Farmers Market
Saturday October 20 & Saturday October 27, 9am-noon
- Enjoy local fare from our ghostly vendors at the Annapolis Royal Winter Farmers Market in the Historic Gardens
- Explore the Ghostly Gardens By Daylight while you enjoy coffee and a treat
19th Annual Hallowe’en Party at Home Hardware
Saturday October 27, 10am-11am
- Join our friends at Home Hardware for some Hallowe’en fun
- Call 902-532-2319
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Saturday October 27, 9pm
- Dig out your costumes – the 1970’s cult classic is BACK!
- Do the Time Warp at this iconic Hallowe’en flick at King’s Theatre
- Information: King’s Theatre Website
- Call 902-532-7704
Ghost Town Brunch at Founders House Dining & Drinks
Sunday October 28, 9:30am – 2pm
- A specially themed Sunday Brunch experience
- Information & Reservations: www.foundershousedining.com
Pumpkin Carving Workshop
Sunday October 28, 1pm
- At the Town Amphitheatre
- Pumpkins and tools provided
- Pre-registration required
- Call 902-955-1205
And lots more TO COME… check our website often for updates!