Lots to do in Annapolis Royal in the coming days, as part of Ghost Town. Check out the Week #2 Schedule:
RAIN OR SHINE… the spirits of Annapolis Royal await you during WEEK 2 of GHOST TOWN
Friday & Saturday – our AFTER DARK events
GHOSTLY GARDENS AFTER DARK: October 26 and 27
6:30-8:30pm – Rain or Shine!
- A hauntingly good time for the whole family at the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens… after dark!
- New features & creatures each year
- Young Company Productions “The Mystery of Jerome” – 3 performances each night
- Suitable for all ages (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Tickets $7 per adult, $5 per child (12 & under)
- Purchase tickets online, or at the door.
- Information: 902-532-7018
CANDLELIGHT GRAVEYARD TOURS: October 26 and 27
9:30pm – Rain or Shine!
- Join Alan Melanson as he introduces you to ghosts of our past!
- Meet at Fort Anne National Historic Site (main parking area)
- Tickets $10 Adult, $5 Youth (13-18), $3 Children (12 & under)
- Show your Ghostly Garden Ticket for a discount
- Tickets sold at the door
EVERY DAY FUN by Daylight!
GHOSTLY GARDENS BY DAYLIGHT
Every day October 19-31, 9am – 5pm
- Explore the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens, with a ghostly twist.
- Visit the Witch’s Lair, Bat Cave, Giant Spider Web, Musician’s Graveyard, and more
- A hauntingly good time for the whole family
- Be sure to browse the Gardens Shop for some ghoulish deals
- Admission by donation. (Suggested donation of $10 per family)
AND LOTS MORE around the community…
Haunted Winter Farmers Market – Saturday October 27, 9am-noon
- Enjoy local fare from our ghostly vendors at the Annapolis Royal Winter Farmers Market in the Historic Gardens
- Explore the Ghostly Gardens By Daylight while you enjoy coffee and a treat
Bach Among the Ghosts – October 25, 26, 27, 29 and 30, 7pm-8pm
- A casual evening of ghost stories and Bach interludes at St Luke’s Anglican Church
- Drop in for 15 minutes, or stay for an hour! Admission by donation
19th Annual Hallowe’en Party – Saturday October 27, 10am-11am
- Join our friends at Home Hardware for some Hallowe’en fun
- Free. No registration required. Call 902-532-7080
The Rocky Horror Picture Show – Saturday October 27, 9pm
- Dig out your costumes – the 1970’s cult classic is BACK!
- Do the Time Warp at this iconic Hallowe’en flick at King’s Theatre
- Reserved seating – all tickets $12. Bar opens at 8:00pm.
- Information: King’s Theatre Website. Call 902-532-7704
Hallowe’en Dance – Saturday October 27, 9pm – 1am
- Get your ghoul on and dance the night away to the tunes of the Hourglass Band.
- Costume contest, drink specials, etc
- Port Royal Legion – Branch 21. Tickets $10. Call 902-532-5196
Ghost Town Brunch – Sunday October 28, 9:30am – 2pm
- A specially themed Sunday Brunch experience at Founders House Dining & Drinks
- Information & Reservations: 902-532-0333 or www.foundershousedining.com
Pumpkin Carving Workshop – Sunday October 28, 1pm
- At the Town Amphitheatre. Pumpkins and tools provided
- Pre-registration required. Call 902-955-1205
The Great Pumpkin Singalong – Sunday, October 28, 7pm-8pm
- At St Luke’s Anglican Church
- Some of your favourite Peanuts cartoon quotes set to familiar Christmas music – a lighthearted event about pumpkins. Admission by donation
Midnight Mass – Tuesday, October 30, 11:30pm
- At St Luke’s Anglican Church