Lots to do in Annapolis Royal in the coming days, as part of Ghost Town. Check out the Week #2 Schedule:
RAIN OR SHINE… the spirits of Annapolis Royal await you during WEEK 2 of GHOST TOWN
Friday & Saturday – our AFTER DARK events
GHOSTLY GARDENS AFTER DARK: October 26 and 27
6:30-8:30pm – Rain or Shine!
- A hauntingly good time for the whole family at the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens… after dark!
- New features & creatures each year
- Young Company Productions “The Mystery of Jerome” – 3 performances each night
- Suitable for all ages (children must be accompanied by an adult)
- Tickets $7 per adult, $5 per child (12 & under)
- Purchase tickets online, or at the door.
- Information: 902-532-7018
CANDLELIGHT GRAVEYARD TOURS: October 26 and 27
9:30pm – Rain or Shine!
- Join Alan Melanson as he introduces you to ghosts of our past!
- Meet at Fort Anne National Historic Site (main parking area)
- Tickets $10 Adult, $5 Youth (13-18), $3 Children (12 & under)
- Show your Ghostly Garden Ticket for a discount
- Tickets sold at the door
EVERY DAY FUN by Daylight!
GHOSTLY GARDENS BY DAYLIGHT
Every day October 19-31, 9am – 5pm
- Explore the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens, with a ghostly twist.
- Visit the Witch’s Lair, Bat Cave, Giant Spider Web, Musician’s Graveyard, and more
- A hauntingly good time for the whole family
- Be sure to browse the Gardens Shop for some ghoulish deals
- Admission by donation. (Suggested donation of $10 per family)
AND LOTS MORE around the community…
Haunted Winter Farmers Market – Saturday October 27, 9am-noon
- Enjoy local fare from our ghostly vendors at the Annapolis Royal Winter Farmers Market in the Historic Gardens
- Explore the Ghostly Gardens By Daylight while you enjoy coffee and a treat
Bach Among the Ghosts – October 25, 26, 27, 29 and 30, 7pm-8pm
- A casual evening of ghost stories and Bach interludes at St Luke’s Anglican Church
- Drop in for 15 minutes, or stay for an hour! Admission by donation
19th Annual Hallowe’en Party – Saturday October 27, 10am-11am
- Join our friends at Home Hardware for some Hallowe’en fun
- Free. No registration required. Call 902-532-7080
The Rocky Horror Picture Show – Saturday October 27, 9pm
- Dig out your costumes – the 1970’s cult classic is BACK!
- Do the Time Warp at this iconic Hallowe’en flick at King’s Theatre
- Reserved seating – all tickets $12. Bar opens at 8:00pm.
- Information: King’s Theatre Website. Call 902-532-7704
Hallowe’en Dance – Saturday October 27, 9pm – 1am
- Get your ghoul on and dance the night away to the tunes of the Hourglass Band.
- Costume contest, drink specials, etc
- Port Royal Legion – Branch 21. Tickets $10. Call 902-532-5196
Ghost Town Brunch – Sunday October 28, 9:30am – 2pm
- A specially themed Sunday Brunch experience at Founders House Dining & Drinks
- Information & Reservations: 902-532-0333 or www.foundershousedining.com
Pumpkin Carving Workshop – Sunday October 28, 1pm
- At the Town Amphitheatre. Pumpkins and tools provided
- Pre-registration required. Call 902-955-1205
The Great Pumpkin Singalong – Sunday, October 28, 7pm-8pm
- At St Luke’s Anglican Church
- Some of your favourite Peanuts cartoon quotes set to familiar Christmas music – a lighthearted event about pumpkins. Admission by donation
Midnight Mass – Tuesday, October 30, 11:30pm
- At St Luke’s Anglican Church
Yes, Saturday October 28 is the final night for AFTER DARK activities during GHOST TOWN 2017. Lots of fun to be had!
- International Observe the Moon Night – 6:00pm at Fort Anne
- Ghostly Gardens AFTER DARK – open 6:30pm-8:30pm at Historic Gardens
- The Haunt – “from dark til death” at Far Fetched
- Rocky Horror Picture Show – 9:00pm at King’s Theatre
- Candlelight Graveyard Tour – starts at 9:30pm at Fort Anne
Annapolis Royal is THE place to be tonight. Join us… IF YOU DARE!
Join us in Annapolis Royal tonight for some pre-Halloween fun during GHOST TOWN.
Ghostly Gardens AFTER DARK is open from 6:30pm – 8:30pm. Enjoy our Musician’s Graveyard, Deadman’s Pond, a Witch’s Lair, the Enchanted Forest, and more… then head over to our Elm Street Cafe for hot chocolate and cookies or gather around our bonfire.
Maybe you want to explore the main street for a while in the dark and duck into The Haunt behind Far Fetched along the way.
Then head down to Fort Anne for a Graveyard Tour starting at 9:30pm.
Join us in Annapolis Royal tonight… IF YOU DARE!! For a full schedule of events, click HERE.
Tonight…. Saturday, October 29, 2016… the final night for GHOST TOWN 2016.
RAIN or SHINE – Join us IF YOU DARE!
Saturday – October 22
Thankfully, the Annapolis Royal weather today has not been nearly as bad as forecast, so it should be a very comfortable night for this evening’s GHOST TOWN events.
Sure, it may be a little dampish, but really… if you are “daring” to come out for GHOST TOWN, why on earth should you be scared of a little rain? Right?
So bring a raincoat just in case, and join us this evening for some more GHOST TOWN fun. Ghostly Gardens, Escape Rooms and a Graveyard Tour await you.
For schedule & info, click here!