Looking for some Hallowe’en activities on this rainy Sunday? Look no further! There are several rain-or-shine activities in Annapolis Royal today as GHOST TOWN continues…
Visit our Ghostly Gardens today – wear your boots, bring an umbrella… it is spookier in the rain! Dine at Founders House Dining & Drinks during their first ever Ghost Town Brunch. This evening head on down to St. Luke’s and take part in the Great Pumpkin Singalong.
GHOSTLY GARDENS BY DAYLIGHT
Every day October 19-31, 9am – 5pm
- Explore the Annapolis Royal Historic Gardens, with a ghostly twist.
- Visit the Witch’s Lair, Bat Cave, Giant Spider Web, Musician’s Graveyard, and more
- A hauntingly good time for the whole family
- Be sure to browse the Gardens Shop for some ghoulish deals
- Admission by donation. (Suggested donation of $10 per family)
Ghost Town Brunch at Founders House Dining & Drinks
Sunday October 28, 9:30am – 2pm
- A specially themed Sunday Brunch experience
- Information & Reservations: 902-532-0333 or www.foundershousedining.com
The Great Pumpkin Singalong
Sunday, October 28, 7pm-8pm
- At St Luke’s Anglican Church
- Some of your favourite Peanuts cartoon quotes set to familiar Christmas music – a lighthearted event about pumpkins.
- Admission by donation